By adding this to your cart, you are requesting a 1.5" x 3" - 20oz Carpet Sample.
About our 20oz Boat Carpet
Comfort and durability at a price you can afford, 20oz boat carpet is an excellent choice for any style boat. Plush and comfortable but not overly thick, you'll be happy with how this carpet performs.
No matter what style of boat carpet you choose we use the same high quality marine grade rubber backing and UV/mildew resistant synthetic fibers, the difference is in the density and cut of the fibers.
This style carpeting is a must on boats that get a lot of foot traffic, specifically fishing boats and bass boats. Lighter weight carpet will mat down quickly but our 20oz carpet will perform well and stay comfortable. If you are concerned about tight fitting lids or hatches you can trip down the sides of your hatches with a sheer (beard trimmer). This is a trick that will allow you to install this high quality boat carpet on an older boat.
- Our most popular replacement marine boat carpet.
- Durable and comfortable, this boat carpet will last.
- High quality marine grade rubber backing.
- UV & mildew resistant synthetic fibers.
- 20oz marine carpet is the standard used on most new fishing boats, bass boats, bowriders and runabouts.
- Carpet must be adhered to the deck/surface.
Cut Pile Marine Grade Carpet
Pontoon Boat Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV Stabilized Polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex