(Boat Carpet Sold By Foot)
Boat Carpet Sold By The Foot
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box (Every 1 quantity is 1 foot.) - 10 Foot Minimum
- Plush 24 oz cut pile marine grade boat carpet
Always Rolled, Never FoldedOur boat carpet is rolled rather than folded for shipping, this is very important.
- Our boat carpet will come to you in an 8' long roll wrapped in heavy plastic for safe shipping
- Marine carpeting cannot be folded because it will damage the rubber backing and leave wrinkles
- We don't try to save money on shipping by folding the carpet in a box, we roll it
24oz Marine Grade Boat Carpet
- Extremely durable & comfortable, our finest non-textured carpet
- Carpet weight determines how dense the fibers are stitched and how plush & durable the carpet will be
- The higher the ounce or weight of the boat carpet the more durable & comfortable
- We offer (3) three styles of non-textured boat carpet, 16oz, 20oz and 24oz
- Carpet must be adhered to the deck/surface.
Rubber Backed Boat Carpet
- Our pontoon boat carpet has a marine rubber backing that is designed to glue down to your boat's deck
Cut Pile Boat Carpet
Boat Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV Stabilized Polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Worry-Free Marine Carpet Warranty
- DeckMate's marine grade boat carpet is covered by a 3 year warranty.
- Warranty covers any fading or deterioration.
- Please remember that this style of boat carpet is designed to be glued completely to the deck of your boat.
Care & Maintenance
Marine grade boat carpet is inherently stain resistant but you must remove the stain quickly to ensure it will come out. We recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.