Boat Carpet Sold By The Foot
- Quality 20 oz cut pile marine grade boat carpet
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box (Every 1 quantity is 1 foot.) - 10 Foot Minimum
Always Rolled, Never FoldedOur pontoon boat carpet is rolled rather than folded for shipping, this is very important.
- Our marine carpet will come to you in an 8' long roll wrapped in heavy plastic for safe shipping
- Marine carpeting cannot be folded because it will damage the rubber backing and leave wrinkles
- We don't try to save money on shipping by folding the carpet in a box, we roll it
Outstanding Value, Quality Carpet
- Excellent quality, durable and comfortable mid-grade boat carpet
- Carpet weight determines how dense the fibers are stitched and how plush & durable the carpet will be
- The higher the ounce or weight of the boat carpet the more durable & comfortable
- We offer (3) three styles of non-textured boat carpet, 16oz, 20oz and 24oz
Rubber Backed Boat Carpet
- Our pontoon boat carpet has a marine rubber backing that is designed to glue down to your boat's deck
Cut Pile Marine Grade Boat Carpet
Boat Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV Stabilized Polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Worry-Free Marine Carpet Warranty
- DeckMate's marine grade boat carpet is covered by a 3 year warranty.
- Warranty covers any fading or deterioration.
- Please remember that this style of boat carpet is designed to be glued completely to the deck of your boat.
Care & Maintenance
Marine grade boat carpet is inherently stain resistant but you must remove the stain quickly to ensure it will come out. We recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.